- All babies look kind of fat. But if you were an exceptionally chunky bay-beh, as a teenager/young adult you’ve probably been around the block a couple times, you slut you. If not, you must be one horny individual. Scientists at Northwestern University have discovered that infants who gained weight the fastest went through puberty sooner, got laid more often and earlier by a higher number of sex partners. And for the most part kept a more athletic or lean build in their adult life regardless of gender.
- For some unknown (yet) reason, heavy-set or overweight women orgasm at a much, much higher rate during intercourse than average or underweight women- regardless of health.
- In a massive 25 year study with over 5000 men split into straight and gay groups, scientists measured everyone’s junk in 5 different ways to avoid technical errors, and the results showed that gay men on average had 1.33 inches over the straight men. Gay men also won in the width department as well. Eeeesh.
- Women are more likely to cheat on their perfect partners when their chances of getting pregnant are at it’s peak.(Usually the week before her period) The hormone fluctuations during ovulation make women more attracted to aggressive Type-A drunken frat boys in pickup trucks.
- Digit ratio works. If you are a female and your ring finger is longer than your pointer finger, you have more testosterone in your body than the average female and are probably less neurotic than your girlfriends. If you are a male and your pointer fingers are longer than your ring fingers you have more estrogen in your body than the average male. This doesn’t mean you’re gay or anything though so no need to get all worked up. Actually according to scientists, those with pointer and ring fingers that are equal in length are more likely to be gay. But just curious, how long into this fact did you read before you stopped looking at your fingers?
- U.S. Survey found that White Women are most likely to engage in anal sex.
- Women prone to constant migraines have high sex drives than those who don’t
- How men behave right after sex with a certain woman for the first time determines if she is ever going to have sex with him again.
- 44% of women find it impossible to enjoy sex with a man who is not their intellectual equal. Just 31% of men share this problem.
- An experiment was done where 10 men and 10 women who were rated on a scale of 1-10 using the golden ratio for attractiveness were put in a room, where they all had to wear full-coverage body suits that only showed their face. Their ranking number was on their forehead and no one was able to see their own. They then had to try to partner up with someone, with the freedom to offer or deny the partnership with hand movements. The result? No one got anyone that was more than 2 numbers below or above their rank. The Lesson? Higher ranked people went straight for each other, lower ranked people went straight for each other, and those in the middle kept getting denied until they got their appropriate partner.
Dear UCR students,
I write to you to let you know that you are not alone in your frustrations with incompetent student leadership. That may be a comforting thought, or it may dash your hopes even further. Last week, the elections for the University of Toronto Students’ Union (UTSU) wrapped up, and unofficial results have the incumbent party winning by a landslide. However, I regret to inform you that the elections process was far from fair. [Read more...]